Monday, January 9, 2012

Pre-Production

Welcome to my blog!!! On this blog I will be chronicling everything that I do along the way while making my new film "10" along with any other projects. Today Pre-Production officially began on "10" since casting is finally done. Now the arduous process of filling out paperwork and acquiring filming permits begins. I have found out that film making requires a lot of paperwork i.e. insurance, volunteer forms, release forms, etc... If there is one thing I absolutely hate its paperwork, but for the sake of my film I will endure. For those who don't know about "10", it is a film I am making for the Zaki Gordon Student Short Film Festival in May. Its about a homeless amnesiac who saves the innocence of a young girl in a street brawl but in return attracts the attention of the media and an arcane past that was best forgotten. The truth does not always set you free. Here is the concept trailer for the film featuring good friend Taylor Camarot.
 
Stay tuned for more updates along the way about the film. 
Signing off,
Jerod MacDonald-Evoy






No comments:

Post a Comment